At Mott Children's Health Center we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics services.
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults .... Our
Our Child & Adolescent Health Department (CAH) provides:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
What is a Pediatric Dentist?
Pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry. They are primary and specialty oral care providers for infants, children, and adolescents, including those with speical health needs. A pediatric dentist has two to three years of specialty training following dental school, with an emphasis on child psychology, growth and development, and children with special health care needs.
Our Child & Adolescent Dentistry Department (CAD) provides:
- Fluoride Treatment
- Root Canals (may require referral)
- Braces (Limited)
- Sedation and General Anesthesia
- School-based Oral Health Program
- American Academy of Pediatrics Children's Oral Health
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Adademy of Pediatric Dentistry Parent Resources
- American Dental Association
- America's Tooth Fairy
- Dental Dental of Michigan Healthy Kids Dental
- Michigan Dental Association
- My Children's Teeth
- Smiles Change Lives
Please visit our Information Station on the first floor at Mott Children's Health Center for additional parent resources.
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
806 Tuuri Place
Flint, MI 48503
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.