IMPORTANT COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS NOTICE TO PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
UPDATED MAY 28 –
Mott Children’s Health Center has been exercising the highest degree of diligence to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 coronavirus. We continue to follow guidelines set forth by the Health Department to ensure the safety of our patients, employees and community.
Before seeking any services at Mott Children’s Health Center, please call 1-810-767-5750 and follow the prompts to the appropriate department. Below is an update on our procedures for Visitors and our service offerings:
New Process for All Patients:
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 during a phone call when making the appointment, and again when called with an appointment reminder.
- On the day of the appointment, all visitors are asked to check-in with security at the entrance to the Parking Lot.
- Visitors will be limited to the patient and one caregiver.
- All visitors will be asked to wait in their car until called on their cell phone for their appointment time. At that time they can enter the building.
- All visitors over 2 years of age must wear a mask. Mott Children’s Health Center does not supply masks for visitors. Please plan ahead.
- Patients visiting our acute care (sick) clinic will enter at the East side of the building near the orange inflatable stick. All other patients will enter through the Main Entrance.
Pediatrics Clinic; Behavioral Health and Audiology
These three clinics will be open for all types of visits starting on June 1. Please call 1-810-767-5750 and follow the prompt to reach the appropriate department to make an appointment or ask a question. As always, if you have a health emergency, please call 911 or go to the closest emergency room to seek treatment immediately.
Child & Adolescent Dentistry (CAD)
Child & Adolescent Dentistry will be open for all types of visits on June 8. Until then we will only see patients with urgent dental needs. Call 1-810-767-5750 and follow the prompts for the Child & Adolescent Dentistry department to schedule an appointment.
Our Mission – Children’s Health and Well-Being
Mott Children’s Health Center provides dental, medical, mental health and wellness services to eligible children and adolescents in Genesee County.
We take great pride in being a pediatric medical facility and center of excellence in care.
Our team of caring, friendly and experienced professionals and partners are here to help make your child(ren) healthy and happy from head to toe. We invite you to visit our family-friendly, conveniently located facility and see for yourself!