It is the policy of Mott Children’s Health Center (MCHC) to establish and maintain client eligibility guidelines that are consistent with both the mission and/or are required to be in compliance with a specific contract, program, or project.
- The patient must be:
- a resident of Genesee County
- meet the age guidelines: birth to age 18
- meet the Health Center’s Financial Guidelines (see below)
- A child who is a Ward of the Court automatically qualifies for MCHC services.
- If the child has Medicaid, MIChild, Healthy Kids or other state-subsidized health insurance, it is not necessary to assess income. The only required proof of eligibility will be the child’s current insurance card.
- If the child is not covered by one of the state-sponsored insurances, the maternal/paternal or custodial parent(s) must present evidence of income eligibility.
200% Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2018 – Updated Annually
[table id=1 /]
For questions about eligibility and/or to apply for services at Mott Children’s Health Center, call (810) 767-5750.