IMPORTANT COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS NOTICE UPDATED– November, 2021
Mott Children’s Health Center (MCHC) continues to exercise the highest degree of diligence to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 coronavirus by following guidelines set forth by the CDC, MIOSHA and the Health Department to ensure the safety of our patients, employees and community. MCHC is not taking walk-ins. Please call 1-810-767-5750 and follow the prompts to the appropriate department to make an appointment.
Below is an update on our procedures: All Patients, Parents, Caregivers and Visitors:
- Patients, parents, caregivers and visitors will be pre-screened for COVID-19 at the appointment reminder and rescheduled if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please reschedule the appointment if you or your child feel unwell prior to the appointment, unless you are coming in for a sick visit and have been pre-approved.
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled time. Check-in with the parking lot attendant for further instructions on when to enter the facility.
- Patients, parents, caregivers and visitors may be asked to wait in their car until the provider is ready. At that time they can enter the building.
- While in the building, masks and social distancing is required to the maximum extent possible. Mott Children’s Health Center will supply a mask if necessary.
Please note that it is our goal to keep the staff, you and your family safe and healthy. These check in and screening procedures are necessary to assure this. We realize that they may be inconvenient. We ask that you be patient and courteous as none of this is personal and designed with you and your child’s safety and health in mind. Thank you for your cooperation.”
Pediatrics Clinic; Behavioral Health, Audiology and Rehabilitation
These three clinics are open for all types of visits. Please call 1-810-767-5750 and follow the prompt to reach the appropriate department to make an appointment or ask a question. As always, if you have a health emergency, please call 911 or go to the closest emergency room to seek treatment immediately.
Child & Adolescent Dentistry (CAD)
Child & Adolescent Dentistry is open for all types of visits effective June 8. Call 1-810-767-5750 and follow the prompts for the Child & Adolescent Dentistry department to schedule an appointment.