The Mott Children’s Health Center Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology Department offers mental health services to eligible children and teens. Our team is licensed by the state, holds advanced degrees and are specially trained in a variety of mental and behavioral health services.
Everything we do focuses on the patient’s individual needs. For children’s mental health, we encourage the emotional growth of children within the surroundings of their families and community.
Mental Health services include:
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Medication management
- Behavioral therapy
- Psychological and educational testing
- Physiological health testing
- Educational/Development testing
- Individualized counseling
- Family counseling
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 810-237-7572.