Mott Children’s Health Center’s Department of Child and Adolescent Health provides a full range of primary health care services for eligible children and teens up to age 18.
Our trained and caring team is dedicated to the well-being of children. They work with families, schools and communities to promote healthy lifestyles and outcomes for Genesee County children.
Our health care services include:
- Primary care clinic
- Audiology/hearing services
- Health education and nutrition
- Family support services
- Pediatric cardiology & Lipid Clinic
- Ear, Nose & Throat “ENT” Clinic
- Community resources
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Clinic, every Wednesday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Call 810-237-4537 to schedule an appointment.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 810-237-7572.
Fax Number: 1-810-244-8291